Your Slumba mattress is covered by a 10-year limited warranty. We want you to get the most out of your mattress, so we’ve got your back if you experience a defect.
Please note: Normal usage assumes the mattress has been placed on a flat foundation.
Who is the limited warranty applicable to?
Our warranty applies to the original purchaser of the mattress and is from the date of purchase. Please retain the proof of purchase, as our limited warranties are not transferrable.
What does the limited warranty cover?
- Indentations more than 1.26” that are not caused by improper use
- Physical flaws of the product, e.g., splits, cracks, and tears (despite use under normal conditions)
- Manufacturing defects, including zippers
What does the limited warranty exclude?
- Minor cosmetic imperfections
- Stains, soiling, pilling, or burns to the mattress and fabric cover
- Comfort preference (Your body may take 30 days to adjust to the mattress)
- Damage due to inappropriate bed foundation
- Mattresses sold as “used, as is, previously owned, second hand, comfort return” or any wording that indicates the mattress is not new or has previously belonged to another consumer
- Normal increase in softness of the foam, which does not affect the pressure relieving qualities of the mattress
- Change of mind
- Natural aroma of the mattress (this usually disappears 48 hours after opening)
What will Slumba do?
Slumba reserves the right to:
- Repair or replace your product
- Offer you a refund or similar replacement
Other terms and conditions
Allergies, discomfort, and other medical conditions are not covered under this warranty. If you have any concerns, we recommend consulting with your physician.
How to make a claim under warranty:
For any inquiries on Slumba Mattress limited warranty, please email our friendly customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Please have the following information:
- Proof of purchase (copy of your invoice)
- Why you believe your product is defective
- Contact details
- Normal usage assumes the consumer has placed the mattress on proper foundations and the body is positioned horizontally.
- Warranty is from the date of purchase and is not renewed at the time of replacement or repair.